- You are welcome to participate in any activity – worship, mission, educational, or fellowship – no matter who you are or where you are on your journey of life!
- We believe the only thing that matters is “faith working through love.” We don’t tell you what to believe – we invite you to join us in a dialogue about faith and living it out through love.
- Our congregation is made up of people from different backgrounds, different experiences, different races, different theologies – and we think that is great! Come see how you can be part of a community of faith where everyone doesn’t have to think the same, believe the same or be the same!
- We don’t believe in “guilt trips;” we believe faith is a journey of discovery, growth, love and making a difference in lives – our own and others.
- Sign Language Interpreters sign at the 10:30 a.m. worship service for the deaf and hearing-impaired of the community.
- We are small enough to be welcoming and large enough to have a lot of ministries and missions. We believe that ministry is something everyone takes part in, that new ministries come when people have a passion to make a difference and we help those get started whenever and wherever we can! Come join in sharing in the ministry or share your idea for a new ministry!
Arlington Congregational Church, a United Church of Christ, is a community of faith devoted to spiritual growth through worship of God and committed to ministries of love and compassion inspired by Jesus Christ. No matter who you are or where you are on life’s journey, you are welcome here.
Open And Affirming (ONA)
On October 23, 2011, our congregation, in accordance with our by-laws, approved the following ONA Statement, which further delineates our Mission/Vision statement:
“We welcome all who seek to follow Jesus, including persons of every age, gender, race, national origin, faith background, marital status and family structure, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, mental and physical ability, economic and social status, and educational background, to share in the life, leadership, ministry, fellowship, worship, sacraments, responsibilities, blessings and joys of our church family.”